Monday 11 August 2014

How to make Instagram Blog Posts

Hey!
A couple of months ago I made a Blog post called 'How to add Instagram to your Blog' and this feed appeared down the side of your side bar. Well a lot of bloggers now do  monthly Instagram Posts and I am going to show you how to do this.

1. Save the pictures from Instagram to your computer. You can do this from your Iphone, or from 'websta me' which lets you directly save your photo's from your instagram account. 

2. Editing - To create a photo collage, I used 'Pic Monkey' which is pretty straight forward to use. Another way to make a collage is 'Mosaic Maker' again this one is free and easy to use. Once you have made your collage, remember to save it to your desktop. 

3. Once saved to your computer, upload the image to your post like normal. 
Simples!
Hope this helps!
Leave a comment and I will go and follow your Blog! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment