Monday 9 February 2015

I Recommend... Quay Ingredient - Newcastle









This weekend I decided to eat out for breakfast, which was such a treat! After seeing so many good reviews on Trip Advisor and on social media, I decided to go to Quay Ingredient on the Quayside in Newcastle. When we arrived it was probably the peak time for Breakfast around 10 am, It was super busy and we had to wait to get a seat! The staff were lovely and made sure we got menu's and drinks straight away. I ordered Poached eggs with avocado on toast, which was lovely and finished it off with a pot of Japanese green tea! Since I am on a diet I thought that they had a good variety and there was a lot of healthy options for those watching their weight and they had loads of Gluten  free/ Vegetarian options too! My friend had the cinnamon pancakes with banana which looked and smelt unreal, I had major food envy! Overall if you are visiting Newcastle I would definitely give this a visit, it's quaint, popular with the locals, has good food and its reasonably priced too! P.s If your hungover I am sure one of their fry ups will sort you right out! 

                                                                        post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment