Thursday 5 February 2015

I'm Loving... The Shirt Dress

I'm Loving... The Shirt Dress

A shirt dress is definitely a wardrobe staple. I bought one from New Look years ago and I still have it in my wardrobe... somewhere! These are some of my favourites on the high street, most of them are from New Look as I found they had the best selection and they won't break the bank. I would style one of these bad boys with either leggings (depending on the length as I am quite tall) or tights, paired with some flat shoes or boots and a leather jacket, then you are good to go! I like it how they cinch you in at the waist giving you some body definition, whilst wearing something comfortable. They are perfect for both daytime and evening wear and I will be definatly picking one up on my next shopping trip!


                                                            post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment