Sunday 22 February 2015

My rediscovered loves




I've rediscovered some old loves and now I remember why I liked them so much in the first place! The Kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow is just amazing! It does exactly what it says on the tin, no gimmicks, no nothing, just a super affordable, easy to apply and off you go! The colour doesn't have a name but its the number 05 and it's worth picking up! I love how its so quick to apply, just draw it on and smudge with your fingers and your all set! I went out for dinner last night and wore this and my friends commented on how nice my eye shadow looked, which was nice because I spent like 2 mins tops applying it! I will do anything for an easy life.





I bought this lipstick about a year ago on a whim and decided it wasn't for me. It got lost in my pile for a while but since I have been loving the nudes recently, I dug it out and thought I would give it a try again. This lipstick is called 'Viva Glam V and is in a lustre finish - not something I would normally go for! It gives a lovely sheer finish, nearly like a lip gloss and is perfect for work and everyday wear. 


I just love writing things down at the moment. At the weekend I went into an art gallery and it was full of students with their note books out writing things down and it just inspired me to just start using pen and paper more. My boy - friend (it's complicated) ordered me some books for my birthday and that has inspired me to read more. P.s the diary is from Paper chase! 

                                        post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment