Wednesday 1 October 2014

Autumn Fashion Wish List

Autumn Fashion Favourites


I think I got a bit carried away...  One day I will own all of this (can only dream)

1. Camel Coat -  I REALLY need one in my life. It would go with everything and it's a timeless piece. I spotted this beauty in Marks & Spenser's - not somewhere I would normally shop but this really caught my eye. For £120 I think it's worth every penny!

2. Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Watch - I'm not a big watch wearer but I've had my eye on this for ages. A guy I work with has one and its so beautiful. I hate watches that tick but apparently it doesn't so that's a bonus.

3.  Tiffany Necklace -   So this is a naughty mention. I don't even know why I do this to myself... I have this whole idea of going to New York for my 21st and buying a Tiffany Necklace...
A. I don't have enough money to go to New York.
B. I don't have a boyfriend to take me to New York.
C. If I bought one for myself it wouldn't be the same.
D. If I bought myself this necklace, I will be broke and my New York dreams will be over.

So yeah...  think I've had a melt down in a paragraph haha

4. H&M Pink Jumper - I just love the colour. It will cheer me up in the dark, cold winter months.. I just know it. £30 is reasonable for a jumper I suppose.

5.H&M  Grey Tee - It's funky - I like it. Also It won't break the bank too, for £8.

6. H&M striped Tee - You can't have enough striped t-shirts - they are so easy to wear!


                            post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment