Thursday 25 September 2014

What I've been wearing

        1,2,3  (left to right)              
4,5,6.  (left to right)   

I would say that my style is very basic and repetitive. I like to buy statement, classic pieces because I know I will get a lot of wear out of them!  On pictures one and six I am wearing my Zara jacket which was £80 - quite expensive. However I think it is worth the money as it dresses up a casual outfit. In picture 3 I am wearing a dress I bought from a lovely lady who has her own dress making business called 'Jennifer Lily' Designs'. I love the gingham print as I think it's very versatile for summer and winter.  In the summer I enjoyed wearing it with sandals and in winter it will look fab with a pair of tights and chunky boots. 
As winter creeps slowly in, I still think all these outfits are wearable. Ditch the sandals for the winter boots and coats and we are all sorted! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment