Monday 22 September 2014

Collective September Haul

Hey!

This haul is long overdue but hey ho, I've eventually had time to write this post so I'm just going to get straight into it!

Beauty 


Smash Box - Try it kit - £19 from Boots. The story behind this is that I ran out of primer and really wanted to try the normal clear primer from Smash Box, so I bought this. The verdict so far is I HATE the primer as it feels really weird a little bit like latex, but I really like the mascara and lip gloss, so money was technically not wasted.  But you live and you learn! 


After eyeing up the 'And God Created the Woman' palette for a while, I caved and bought it. However £35 was well spent as I actually adore this palette. I have never tried any Nars eye shadows but I'm glad I have because they are lovely! Also it comes with a brush and a primer which is amazing so money well spent, in my opinion. 

Fashion 


These beauties are from Zara. I bought these on a total whim and mainly because they are quite unique... but I still haven't worn them yet! I don't think they are going to be comfortable but they will be fine If I am going for a meal where I will be sitting down!



Lastly good old Primark! These shoes are gorgeous and they were only £12... bargain! They will look tres chic with a pair of black jeans, striped t-shirt and a long coat. Also I am a sucker for hats. I always buy them but never wear them but I haven't got a burgundy hat so I bought it woopsy. For £8 it will be perfect for autumn and it's 100% wool! 

So that was that! So I have finally decided to start You Tube! I feel a little more confident about myself and I've always wanted to try it, so  I am going to give it a whirl! I am not going to lie, it won't be perfect first time round, but I will never be satisfied unless I try! So once I figure out how to edit, my first video should be up soon! Exciting but scary stuff!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment