Sunday 3 August 2014

7 deadly sins - Beauty Tag

Hey!
 So my friend Emily from 'Inspired By Em' tagged me in this tag. I haven't done a beauty tag before but I thought I would give it a whirl!



1. Greed: Your most expensive product & least expensive product - 
 Well Nars Laguna has to be the most expensive product in my make up bag, costing a big £28/29, which is rather expensive for a bronzer. However, I do love it! It matches my skin tone perfectly and it's fantastic to contour with. 

My cheapest product is 'Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick' and they are priced at £5. For a drug store lipstick these are fantastic! The colours are rather pigmented and the texture is creamy. I have a nude one called 'Notting Hill Nude' and this is lovely and better than any other MAC nude lipsticks I have tried. Another good one worth checking out is called 'Glam Plum Fulham' and it's the exact dupe for MAC Rebel. 


1. Nars Laguna Bronzer.
2. Wrath, Beauty products you share a love/ hate relationship with.

Below is MAC's 'Dainty' blush and I have a serious love hate relationship with it! This is my go to everyday Blush as it's a really pretty and feminine. Although the colour is build-able and it has a slight shimmer in it, I wish I bought a cheaper alternative as I don't think it's worth the money.


2. Mac Dainty

3. Gluttony, Most delicious product

The NUXE Reve de Miel lip balm is my holy grail lip product.. Amen. Not only does it taste amazing, It leaves your lips feeling amazing, but so it should for £10!




4. Sloth, Products that are usually neglected due to laziness
I am the biggest sloth when it comes to nail polish. I love putting it on and making it look perfect but when it starts to chip... I could leave it for weeks before I take it off! 


5. Pride, The product which gives you the most confidence - When I wear bright lipstick I always feel confident. My favourite bright lipstick of all time has to be MAC 'Up the Amp' which is nearly all used up! I just love it! 



6. Lust, Luxury product (s) that you want to try out
I really want to try the By Terry Ombre Blackstar eye shadow sticks. But they are rather pricey, I don't know if I can justify spending £28 on an eye shadow. Another Luxury product I really want to try out is Charlotte Tilbury eye shadow palette and YSL Lipsticks but I don't think I will be rushing out to buy them any time soon! 

7. Envy, What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

A YSL lipstick would be nice or something from the Charlotte Tilbury range. 

Have you done this tag before? If so leave a comment so I can check it out! 

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment