Wednesday 30 July 2014

Fashion Wishlist!

Fashion Wishlist!


1. I love these trousers, they are from New Look and only £25. I don't really like statement, bold printed trousers but these are kind of wearable for me as they aren't too in your face. However they are only an online exclusive, do I buy them or not... That is the question!

2. Again another pair of Trousers from New Look, as they are monochrome I would probably wear them a lot more! I think these would be quite versatile, I could dress them down for work and during the day and add a pair of heels for night time!

3. I have heard that red is going to be in for Autumn/ winter 2014, so I might have to purchase this blazer. For £25 I think this would be a wardrobe essential, as it would add a pop of colour to my outfit. I would pair this jacket with a white boyfriend shirt, a pair of black jeans or the monochrome trousers shown above.

4. A couple of weeks ago I tried this 'leather' jacket on in Zara I love it! However for £60 its probably worth having a look around, before taking the plunge.

What are you loving this month?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment