Monday 28 July 2014

Explore - Dream - Discover

Hey!
I've decided to do something different and maybe this will be a new chapter for my blog posts. I Blog because I want to share with you'all a tiny bit of my life. Something that I don't mention frequently is what I do for a living. I work in the travel industry, advertising holidays and seeing all these amazing holiday destinations on a daily basis, gave me the idea to share with you my personal favourite 'Top10' Destinations. Sadly this year I won't be leaving the UK, so I have been exploring and dreaming about the places I would like to go in the future! 
1.Croatia - Looks amazing! Somewhere I've always wanted to visited, so it's on the top of my list!

2. Marrakech - I really want to go here on a 3-day city break. I could imagine myself walking through the Jemaa el Fna market surrounded by colourful Moroccan spices, soaking up the culture. I would probably stay at a Riad hotel too, they look incredible! The thing that blows my mind is that even though some only have around 15 guest rooms or less, the hotel's have so much traditional character and even though they are so small, they still manage to have tiny little swimming pools! I most definatly would come home with a few pairs of Moroccan slippers, those Moroccan pots and a few hamsa hands!

3.Lake Como, Italy- W-O-W looks beautiful. My cousins are currently here #jel, it just looks amazing!  Although I don't think I will rush out and buy a ticket, as I don't think this is where all the single people go.. Looks more like a romantic, couples getaway or a family holiday sort of destination. P.s forgot to mention this is where all the celebrities go... so it will probably be expensive!

4. VW Campervan - I could see me and a few friends going for a road trip down to Devon and going surfing, we would look super awesome... only problem is I can't surf *awkward turtle*. Nevertheless, definatly something I want to do and I don't even have to leave the country. 

5. Santorini - I've been here once, wasn't the best experience. Yes, I think they have cable cars for a good reason and I don't think it's because they are lazy... Back in 2009 our cruise docked at Santorini, and its truly a beautiful place, it has breath-taking views and beautiful weather! One mistake we made was walking back down to the port, instead of taking the cable car... Only our luck that a herd of donkey's trampled by us, safe to say it wasn't the best experience! Next time I will be visiting is hopefully for my honeymoon, god knows how long that will be! 

6. New york! -  I can't wait until I'm 21 so I can go shopping, visit all the tourist attractions, go to the cheesecake factory and even have a glass of wine on a rooftop bar somewhere. I am hoping to visit this amazing place sometime next year, fingers crossed! 

7. Amsterdam -  I have been to Amsterdam airport so many times but never have been into Amsterdam's City Centre. I guess it's kind of one of those 'must go. places! On the plus side its cheap to get too! 

8. Florence -  just looks like a lovely romantic place to go! 

9. L.A  - I've been here twice. I'm not the biggest fan of the whole Hollywood, Visiting the stars houses and the whole show business scene, but it is definatly a must see. My favourite place has to be Santa Barbra, it's such a beautiful place. I also like cycling along Venice Beach and going to Santa Monica Pier. I just love this place, I have a few friends who live here and it's crazy how different out lives are. 

10. Milan -  The architecture of the buildings are amazing! I think if I went to Milan, I would spend my whole entire time looking at the buildings. Milan is famous for it's fashion week and boasts designer boutiques... I would like to think I could afford to shop there, but I can't.

Hope You enjoying reading my take on some places I want visit!
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment