Wednesday 16 July 2014

My make up storage

Hey!

I love having an organised system for my make up! I'm starting to really get into make up at the moment and my make up collection is growing! I've been wanting some acrylic make up draws from Muji but they are so expensive! So when I found this bad boy from TK Maxx, I quickly snapped it up and it was only £12.99... not bad! I threw the packaging away so I can't tell you the exact dimensions but these draws are a pretty decent size, as I can fit all my make up in, including my foundation bottles!




In the top draw (below) I can fit all of my eye make up in, with plenty of space for more!



In the second draw I store all my blusher, bronzer and highlighters! I am really loving the MAC 'soft and gentle' highlighter at the moment because it gives me a beautiful natural sun kissed glow and that looks awesome for summer!

In my third draw I store all of my foundation, primers & powders. As you can see my Nars Sheer Glow foundation sits comfortably in this draw and there is definatly space for more!




Do you have any make up storage?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment