Friday 30 May 2014

Lid Stuff - What's Nude.

I have never tried any of Soap and Glory's make up range before but after swatching this quad in the shop I was amazed. All of the colours are so pigmented and the staying power is great! I've been wanting some matte eye shadows for a long time and I am so pleased I discovered this instead of splashing out on an expensive palette. For £10 you get three matte and one shimmer. The matte shades are so natural looking and the shimmer is like a taupe colour and is a good dupe to the popular Satin Taupe by Mac. The packaging is sturdy and I like  how Soap & Glory's logo is embossed in the eye shadow. I also like how  it's compact and is a perfect size for when you are on your travels. 





Top left - Vanilla  - Perfect for your inner corner of the eye.
Top Right - Pink T  - Lovely base 
Bottom Left -MudHoney - Perfect colour for my brows 
Bottom Right - Aubersheen - Dupe for Satin Taupe by Mac. 



Have you tried Soap & Glory make up before? 

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment