Wednesday 4 June 2014

Zara Wishlist!

Zara Wishlist!

1. £40 - Zara mini city bag - Love this Red/ Orange Mini city bag, it's a perfect way to add a little pop of colour to your outfit! 

2. £30- Nautical Ballerina - I love the see through heel on these shoes and I haven't got any striped shoes in my wardrobe.

3. £60 - Leather Fringed sandals - £60 is a little steep for a pair of sandals but I guess you get what you pay for. I would rather an expensive good quality pair of shoes over a cheap pair from Primark. I love the cute fringing detail as well.

4. £80 - Structured Coat - I love this white structured coat. I love how it's simple yet a statement piece. For £80 it's quite expensive, however I think it's a wardrobe essential and I know I will get a lot of wear out of it.

5. £30- Checked Shirt - Checks/gingham are on trend at the moment. This shirt will look effortlessly chic paired with a pair of ripped jeans, a leather jacket and biker boots. 

What's on your Zara wishlist? 


                                                               post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment