Wednesday 28 May 2014

Beauty Wish list!

Beauty Wish list!


Finally it's coming to the end of a 5 week month and it's nearly pay day yay! Every time I go into Boots or a department store I always go straight to the Chanel counter for a smell of the beautiful Coco Mademoiselle. I really need a new bottle of perfume, so that has got to be the perfect excuse to splash some cash. I've been lusting after the new Nars contour highlighter and blush combo, it looks amazing! Also I have a confession to make... I have never purchased a Topshop lipstick before! I have always wanted to pick up the colour 'innocent' which is a beautiful dusty pink colour, but never got round to it... maybe when I'm in Topshop next time it may accidentally slip into by basket!

OPI have a new Neon nail Lacquer collection and I adore this neon yellow colour. Not only will it look fabulous with a tan, but the name 'Life gave me lemons' sold me. For all the Modern Family fans this quote instantly popped into my head when I read the name -

If life gives you lemonade- make lemons and life will be all like "whaaaaat?” - Phil Dunphy


                                                     post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment