Sunday 4 January 2015

A little bit of Inspiration

Hey!

Happy new year!


I am Feeling a little inspired today. This weekend I signed up to this 6 week transformation programme - with  the goal of losing 20 pounds. I wouldn't consider myself as a plus sized girl but I haven't been 100% happy with my body for a while now. I think I hit a low when I realised I couldn't fit into size 12 clothes in H&M and always had to size up and the same in Topshop when I have had to buy a size 14 in jeans. Although I have been doing regular exercise for a while, I just feel like I need a little bit of a push and motivation to get me to my personal goals. So from tomorrow I will be on a strict nutrition plan of clean eating and exercising about 5 times a week. I know it will be a challenge but wish me luck and hopefully I will be physically fitter and healthier by the middle of February! 

Here are some of my new year resolutions:
1. Learn first aid. 
2. Learn how to dress make 
3. Learn how to dance!
                                                             
                                                                          post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment