Saturday 20 December 2014

What I've Been Wearing - December 2014



Hey!

As the party season is upon us and so is the cold weather, I thought I would show you what I've been wearing. I mainly wear the same thing everyday and rarely change it up. Last week it was my work's Christmas party and I bought this amazing lace black lbd from Asda (see pic top right) and it was only £20 - such a bargain! At first I wasn't sure because it was so figure hugging but I think it looks really flattering on and it's such good quality. So if you are looking for a last minute party dress - I would go and check out Asda! Also last week (had a busy week last week) I went to see Kasabian live in Newcastle and wanted something comfortable but dressy to wear. I picked up this really cute sparkly top from Primark (top left) and it was only £8. If you like tops that cover your bum, like me this top was a tiny bit out of my comfort zone as it is quite short on length. However paired with high wasted jeans or a body con skirt you will be ready to rock for the party season.

Some more casual outfits - on the right my new grey slouchy roll neck jumper from Topshop is such an essential. I thought £30 was a little steep but honestly can't stop wearing it because it's sooo warm. Also I love wearing my fur gilet - I think it looks super cool over a checked shirt ad a pair of jeans with biker boots.


                                                     post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment