Wednesday 6 August 2014

What's been happening - July

Hey!
Everyone likes to be nosey... right? So here's some of my best July moments. I didn't do much in July, I work throughout the week and when it comes to the weekend all I want to do is chill out! I've spent a lot of time with family because we had a death in the family back in June and it has made me realise to treasure time. I think I have an obsession with hanging baskets this summer, my auntie has an array of them in her garden and they are beautiful! The brown shoes are from River Island and they were £30 in the sale. They are lovely to look at but a killer to walk in, I found myself nearly going flying about ten times haha. In the top right that burger was unreal, and it was only £5 from the Fat Hippo Underground in Newcastle, I would recommend going there, the staff are friendly and the lunch menu is good value. My two OOTD's the first one I am wearing a dress from Jennifer Lily Designs   and I haven't stopped wearing it. In the second picture I am wearing a new jacket that I recently purchased and that will be featured in a Blog post soon, so keep your eyes peeled. 
What have you been up to in July? 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment