Wednesday 22 January 2014

Topshop Haul


Topshop had a cracking boxing day sale on this year/ last year. I know I'm nearly a month late with my 'boxing day haul' but hey ho, better late than never! I was really lucky and managed to pick up basically everything that I wanted in the sale. I must admit though I would have never picked up any of these items full price, as they are far too overpriced for what they are! 



Pink Beanie - £5, Pink T- Shirt- £12 (originally £22), Bird tee - £8 (my favourite). skirt - £10 (from £25, not bad!), ring £3. I think all of the above just came over £30, which I think is a massive saving! 





































This beauty above caught my eye one day, it's so simple and easy to wear. I prefer my clothes to be baggy, and this is a perfect effortless piece for everyday wear. I originally wanted the blue and white striped classic but I guess I don't have anything red striped, so it's a change. This paired with tights and my Vagabond boots makes a perfect outfit and I know this will be featured in my wardrobe a lot. So for £28 it's a steal.

                                                            post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment