Friday 29 August 2014

Perfume Wants!

Perfume Wants!

Perfume Wants! by charlotte-hey featuring perfume fragrances

Not going to lie... I actually want them all! I featured the Coco Chanel perfume on a previous 'Beauty Wishlist' back in May and it still isn't mine, getting quite desperate now! So at first I thought the whole Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, was going to be one of those over rated talked about products, until I smelt it in Boots the other day! To be very honest I think the bottle and free gift has made me change my mind because not only do you get a free make up bag, but you get a miniature bottle of perfume which is SUPER CUTE. I am a sucker for cute things! Although this month not only do I have my normal bills to pay, my car insurance is due to be renewed, which is just devastating! However as a beauty addict I'm sure I will find money from somewhere to buy one of these beauties!

What's your favourite perfume?

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment