Friday 7 February 2014

If you look good, you'll work harder!

Hi!
I thought it was about time that I bought myself some new gym trainers! My motivation motto is 'if I look good I'll work harder', so that helped me justifying buying these babies. I'm not a trainer expert and not really sure if these are the latest Nike Free runs out on the market, however when looking on the Nike website these were priced at £90, which is pretty steep for a pair of trainers. I ended up paying £75 at Start Fitness which I think is reasonable for a pair of Nike Free Runs 3.0. The colour is amazing and the shoe is super comfy; perfect for the gym. However the only thing I would recommend is to buy them a size bigger as they are quite small fitting! 

Also if you are looking for some reasonably priced yoga pants for the gym, I would visit TK Maxx!  I got a pair of ELLE Sport yoga pants (pictured above) for £16.99 when they originally were £40 which is a huge saving! I love them, they absorb all your sweat (yack) and they are super comfy like leggings! 
Do you go to the gym?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment