Tuesday 22 January 2013

So I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award...



So it looks like I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award!! Before Emily from
http://pancakesandjam93.blogspot.co.uk/ (check out her link, her blog is called 'little spark') nominated me, I didn't have a clue what it was. So apparently it targets those new bloggers who have less than 200 followers;this sounds like a fantastic opportunity, so Thanks Emily for this!!

x


So the rules are...






  • List 11 random facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions which are given to you by your nominator
  • Ask 11 new questions for all the Bloggers that you nominate to win the award
  • Nominate bloggers with less that 200 followers to win the award
  • Go to Each of the Blogger's Pages to let them know about their nomination
  • Thank the Blogger who nominated you by mentioning them and link it back to their blog on your post


  • 11 random facts about myself 

    1. I love tea (green tea)
    2. I'm a gym bunny 
    3. I have a phobia of people in costumes 
    4. Live in Newcastle
    5. I'm 19 in a few weeks
    6. I love wine 
    7. I can drive and have a little KA called Florence
    8. I work in a travel agents 
    9. I play guitar 
    10. I spend far too much time shopping 
    11. I love LA

      Questions given 
    1. What's your Favourite genre of music?  - Alternative 
    2. Your favourite name & why! - Frieda because it was my grandmas 
    3. Your favourite perfume with 3 words to describe it - Sophisticated, Sexy, Beautiful  
    4. What's your middle name, if you have one :) - None 
    5. Your favourite fashion trend (old or new, choose either)?- Studs because I can DIY clothing 
    6. If you were to be anyone for a whole day who would you be & why? Katy Perry because she's hot.
    7. What's your favourite Make-up/ beauty product? - Cream cup by MAC, beautiful colour lipstick 
    8. What is your favourite film and why?- Mean Girls because you can just quote it in normal situations 'DONT HAVE SEX, OR YOU WILL GET PREGANANT AND DIE.' 
    9. Your favourite item of clothing & don't forget to tell me why - T shirt dress from Topshop, because I can wear it in whatever mood I am in, even for a fat day. 
    10. A favourite quote -'A girl should be two things classy and Fabulous.' - Coco Chanel
    11. Favourite part to a Sunday dinner (Christmas dinner, whichever)! - Yorkshire pudding (NOM)
    11 new questions 

    1. What's your favourite trend this season?
    2. Who's your favourite model?
    3. What is your favourite foundation and why?
    4. What statement accessory is essential?
    5. Are you on Youtube?
    6. What's your favourite band/ artist?
    7. What do you want to do as your career?
    8. A favourite quote?
    9. Favourite place in the world?
    10. Favourite item of clothing?
    11. Favourite place to shop?
     post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment