Thursday, 11 October 2012

collar chain

#1 Necklace - ebay (http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/kayleeqin/?_trksid=p4340.l255
When I got home from work tonight, I had a parcel waiting for me which was really exciting! A couple of weeks a go I ordered a 'cross stud chain' from ebay (seller - Kayleeqin) and today I received it! As the product came from Hong Kong, it did take a few weeks to come, but by having free delivery I'm not going to grumble. The product is a silver 'cross pin chain'  with two pins on each side to clip onto your shirt collar. I absolutely LOVE IT and it was only £3.99!



I also ordered this simple 'stud chain' which I absolutely adore too! When pinned onto a shirt, it instantly updates your look and oh it was only £3!

                                                             post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment